Rich volume organdie skirt
This skirt is made of an abundance of high-quality organdie material.
The delicate fabric is stretched by hand and carefully sewn with resin threads wrapped around the hem to create a complex wavy volume.
Eight luxurious meters of fine organdie with a beautiful, understated sheen are used, and two layers of outer fabric are used to create a very elegant skirt that resembles a bouquet of flowers.
The silhouette from the waist to the hips is designed to be sleek and neat so as not to be bulky.
The back side of the skirt is finished with bag seams, which are usually used on the front side, making it a skirt that is particular about even the parts that cannot be seen.
It is elegant and gorgeous, reminiscent of European wedding dresses, and makes you feel like a heroine in a movie.
Please enjoy the soft and delicate volume that sways as you walk.
47% Nylon, 37% Polyester, 16% Polyurethane
[Lining] 100% Polyester
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- Because of the slight transparency, a beige inner layer is recommended.
- The back of the waist is elastic, so there is a stretch of about 5cm.
- Due to the voluminous flare design, there will be some irregularities at the hemline.
- The wave of the hem is a random specification. If you are concerned about the disorder of the hem design, you can fix it by hand.
- Please note that this product is a very delicate fabric, so please be careful not to put a strong load on it or snag it.
- This product is designed with a transparent resin thread to keep the shape of the hem.
- Please note that the transparent resin thread may pop out from the mellow lock sewing machine at the hem due to the load during wearing. If the resin thread pops out, it can be corrected by slowly pushing it back in.
- Due to the characteristics of the fabric, there are cases where small different yarns or black spots may occur.